Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things:2012

It's that time of year again....
You can see past lists here and here!

  • My Juicer...swoon.
  • Lunch at Cupboard Natural Foods..nice people, tasty and natural food
  • The Mean Stinks campaign. Girls ganging up for good...
  • P90X
  • Kris Carr. Although I am not vegan; her recipes are lovely. Her spirit, attitude, outlook, and knowledge are amazing.
  • Coconut milk and almond milk....never thought I would love either.
  • Advocare, it changed me.
  • Rosemary Popcorn
  • Good Karma Kitchen. First food truck at the Texas State Fair. They totally hooked me up while on my 10 Day Cleanse when my family went to the fair.  They have the best deconstructed vegetarian tamale!
  • Red Shed Antiques in Grapevine-Lovely French antiques and lovely women
  • RAKs
  • Dr. Sheri Phillips-Amazing speaker and inspiring woman for the Susan G Komen 3Day
  • Tumeric-yummy in so many things and it has a plethera of benefits.

No comments: