Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kandi's Favorite Things in 2008

  • Emma's Boutique in Denton where I have found super cool Christmas presents (even for me!), my fave pair of feel skinny black pants, and clothes for photo shoots. Most importantly, the awesome girls at Emma's introduced me to Poo~Pourri.
  • Fire Roasted Tomatoes because they make me happy
  • Blue Mesa Grill and their online recipes! YUM
  • The Twilight series(I know, I am not 14 years old...so what?)
  • Central Market's Playground where I can read a magazine and have a healthy lunch while the kids play. And NO Happy Meals!
  • THESE necklaces
  • Old Navy's cashmere v neck sweaters sexy, soft, and beautiful colors

There are more I know....will add on! :)

4 comments:

Elementary Counselor said...

Thanks for introducing me to Poo~Porri.
Oh, and one of my favorite things of 2008 was meeting you (Technically I met you in late 2007, but the first time we took pics with you and colt met you was 2008)
Love ya!

Kandice said...

Awwww! Love you Jessica.

Anonymous said...

Gotta check out this Poo-Pourri! And I love Twilight, too. ;)

Shannan Riemer said...

We love Central Market,too. Its a nice walk from our house(In Central Austin).