Friday, July 1, 2011

We Remember

This morning, my handsome and wonderful father in law went to heaven. We were all there. It was so hard.
Tonight.....we told our children. His grand kids. They adored him beyond belief.

After many tears, we spoke. At the moment my beautiful daughter is with me, while my lovely son is with his daddy supporting him.

This is what Jordan...my gorgeous and wise 6 years old wanted to share (her words).

Tonight..Jordan Remembers


Poppy playing how the cow eats the corn…it makes her happy

Poppy flipping her in the pool….it makes her excited

Poppy playing hide and go seek…it makes her giggle

Poppy being a little sick and watching her swim…it makes her feel important

Poppy feeding her tractor tires….it makes her tummy feel good

Poppy steaks…it makes her remember the good stuff.

Poppy’s soft hand……it makes her miss him.

Kissing Poppy’s cheek….it makes her feel loved.



5 comments:

Abbie said...

Lump in my throat, tears in my eyes. So precious. I'm so, so sorry for your loss and your hurt.

Casey Ray said...

So beautiful

Casey Ray said...

Simply beautiful.

Ruthie said...

Miss Jordan is wise beyond her young years. Love each of you although we have never met. You are in my heart.

Shannan Riemer said...

Lovely photos mama and such a beautiful family.