Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby it's Getting Cool Outside

And I have been a bit gloomy to say the least.

So, while daddy and D were on the road to pick up D's new bed...I let J get all wrinkly in the tub while I washed up and put on my very immature yet comfy cold weather jammies. Some Nick and Nora sock monkey pink pj's. Ahhh. Then I wrapped my wet and cold little girl in a towel and then put her in her yummy cuddly footy pajamas. I absolutely LOVE her bottom in them.

Then, I whipped up a homemade hot cinnamon cocoa and toasted her her very first peanut butter and chocolate hazelnut spread sandwich.

She was happy. And very yawnie. And is ready to get all snuggled in bed. We saved some for D for when he gets home...I thought that would be a nice sussy.

Now off to read the Hello Goodbye Window.

G'Night.

Oh, and for the record...I am in Texas. It isn't really THAT cold yet....but I will take what I can get.

2 comments:

Krysta said...

I think it sounds lovely- you girls needed a sussy tonight!

I hope we get to see you both in the morning!

Xo

Anonymous said...

Instead of Nick and Nora, did you know that you could get footy pajamas for the entire family? That way everyone can dress the same:

http://www.squidoo.com/footedpajamas