Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Today I am

Enjoying hot tea (cramping, lovely being a woman)

Listening to thunder

Adjusting to my natural curly hair being worn natural again. It is finally long enough! But I feel so weird with it curly again after straightening it 90% of the time in the past 2 years!

Prepping and planning for our 2nd trip to Greer Farm this weekend! (YEAH!)

Even more excited about the cooking class I am taking at Greer Farm on Saturday!

And even MORE excited that my best friends since high school (and their families) are joining us on the trip! Yeah Deena and Dana!

Contemplating making some kind of lime cookies today

Editing for a couple of hours...but letting myself take a break after that.

Wanting to head over to Golightly's Gallery but probably won't. REALLY want to find some vintage blankets and props for a trash the dress session I am doing in a couple of weeks.

Enjoying my a.m. quiet time

Thrilled that I have lost 8 pounds in the past month and a half. Go me!

Cleaning my bathroom. yeah.

Going to enjoy my children.

2 comments:

Elementary Counselor said...

I can't wait! I read that and thought "wow, that is a couple weeks!!"
Have a great time this weekend, you deserve it. :)

Sarah Greenman said...

I don't quite know why, but there is something powerful about making a list. I think some tea is in order for me too! PS - I tagged you as "one lovely blog" over my way!