Friday, January 18, 2008

Making Bread and Menu Planning

Since both kids are home today, we decided to make the whole wheat bread I have been wanting to try. I am also planning our menu for the week. Little steps to eat healthier and save money. :)


Here is what I have:



  • Mini Penne Pasta w/Spicy Chicken Alfredo (low fat version of course) with a side salad

  • BLT's with avaocado spread (going to use homemade bread)

  • left over night from this weekend

  • Turkish Meatballs with Pita Bread and a side of Tabouli (I will make a lot of tabouli to eat for lunch the next day

  • Thai Chicken Pizza

  • Saturday I am shooting a wedding- up to Chad

  • Sunday: Blue Cheese Crusted Steaks with Red Wine Sauce with green beans and whole wheat rolls that we are making today


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

What time is dinner??? :P~~~~

Dawn Endres said...

OMGoodness! That sounds YUMMERS!

Jeana said...

Yeah, I need to come eat at your house again. I am baking bread today too. One of my favorite things. :)

Maggie said...

You are such a fantastic photographer! ANd you need to make me dinner next time I see you!