Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finally-The Ray Family Pictures-by JRP

One of my best friends and my partner in crime in wedding photography photographed my family and she hooked me up with some great previews! Whoo hoo! The session was super low key and very very "us". We are all so comfortable with each other, so she knew us and what would work for us. The kids just thought it was play time. No stress or drama at all. I am thrilled with the results.
Thank you Jackie. As usual, you rock my socks. Check out her website: http://www.jacquelinereitzphotography.com/





























8 comments:

Elementary Counselor said...

Those are AMAZING!!!!!! Your family is gorgeous!!

Maggie said...

absolutely beautiful. She, of course, had amazing subjects.

Holly said...

Awesome!!! You have a beautiful family!!!

Meg said...

Those are SO fabulous, Kandi! Wow!

Jamie said...

Gorgeous! Love them.

Sarah Greenman said...

Kandi -
You have the most gorgeous family! I love the ones of you and your husband. You are a beautiful couple.

Fabulous Terrah said...

LOVE the black and white one of you and hubbie. Gorgeous!

Beth said...

gorgeous!!