Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Helloooooo Summer!!

Every Summer the children and I make a list of things we want to do over the summer. I am a very lucky mom, because they keep it pretty simple. Yesterday, I ask the kids. Jordan drew pictures of what she wanted to do and Andrew wrote his list.

Jordan's List:
1. Jump on trampoline with the sprinklers going underneath
2. Look for butterflies
3. Pick Flowers
4. Watch the sun set with Mommy (awww)
5. Make cookies
6. Buy flowers to plant
7. Put together a baby fairy puzzle with 200 pieces
8. Look in cookbooks

Andrew's List:
1.Lemonade sale
2. Ride bikes
3. Make our own books
4. Make hot chocolate and pretend it is Winter (LOL)
5. Melt crayons in the sun and see what it is like to paint with melted crayons
6. Read more books (YEAH!!!)

I will get back with you on my list! Momma needs more time.

1 comment:

Sarah Greenman said...

These are brilliant lists. It all sounds good to me.