Never in my wildest of dreams would I have guessed that a little girl could mean so much to me. I never dreamed of having a daughter, I never understood the bond that a mother and daughter could have. Having you changed that. Year after year you and I grow closer, you are my kindred spirit.
You are so smart and intuitive. You are loving and funny. You make me laugh with your silly jokes and make me cry when you say your heart felt prayers. You surprise me with your view on life and the world, to the point of making me step back and see it in such a fresh light. You are wise beyond your years. You are so easy, so loving, and so imaginative. You went from being a high need baby to such a self sufficient little girl.
This past year I have watched you grow and change. You have developed your own little quirky style, one that is at one with nature with a sprinkle of girlie.
This year you have:
- Grown 2.5 inches
- Decided to have your hair cut , and you have loved the Alice style (Twilight ha)
- Gained about 10 new little nose freckles (aka "stars" as Andrew calls them)
- Developed so much confidence that has helped you become a leader when you needed to be, but you follow when you should.
- learned to read!
- Finally loved falling asleep in your own room!
- Made a difference in so many lives
I love you JBird
<---------T H I S M U C H-------->