Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today I Am.....



No excuses here, I have not blogged in a long time. No, I am not catching up right now. But I will let you know that today, I am....

Insanely inspired by the Shine Project over here

Listening to my daughter tell me her dream

Not feeling too well

Ready to watch my son play some baseball this morning (please let me feel better)

Looking forward to a night out with some girlfriends (again, let me feel better)

Stressing yet excited about starting a job on Monday

Overwhelmed by my to do list in the next couple of months

Feeling blessed to have so many loving and supportive people in my life

Slowly letting go....

Needing hydrated

Looking forward to pretty weather

Thinking about planning a 3Day fundraiser

Cleaning out my closet

Checking out an antique/resale store or two for some furniture

Missing my mom's advice

Going to smile

No comments: