Friday, March 23, 2012

XOXO

XOXO
Simple but very me.
It is how I show my affection, my love for friends, clients and family.
I signed my love letters to my husband with those letters.
Then to my children.
Now my daughter uses XOXO in her mushy moments.
The past year I have learned that hugs and kisses are so very important.
To friends...
To Family...
To my husband...
So
I got a tattoo to remind me.
TaDa!

XOXO
Kandice


P.S. It has been almost 20 years since my last tattoo... a little butterfly representing me spreading my wings when I moved out on my own. Hehe.



2 comments:

Tenille said...

Kandice,

I love your tatoo! I am particularly moved by the story behind it. My husband got his first tatoo when he was 40, and he continues to seek ways to express himself through body art. Thanks for sharing your blog with me, and know that you inspire me!

Tenille

Kandice said...

Thank you so very much for that comment! I adore my tatoo and plan to get one again soon. My mom passed in 2004 and she brings us yellow ladybugs often. I just need to find the right ladybug in flight tatoo.
We inspire one another then. :)