- We had my side of the family over for some great conversation and to celebrate my brother's 39th birthday and my 35th birthday.
- I celebrated my 35th birthday week. :) I was surprised with a little gift everyday from Chad.
- Jordan and I drove to Kansas to visit and support a dear friend. Her house burned to the ground and we just wanted to try to help them out. It was a nice trip and on the way back, we stopped by Turner Falls for some fun. Jordan and I truly enjoyed each other's company
Sara and I in Kansas....sigh
Jordan in Turner Falls
- While gone to Kansas, Chad and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary...swoon
- I had a wonderful weekend with some girlfriends. A night out and watching my lovely friend, Donna, crash Colin Boyd's band. She was awesome. Then a day at white rock lake with my girlfriends and the kids. Wonderful weekend.
- Chad did some traveling
- warm weather came, we had fun!
- Mother's Day was a great day. We spent the day at Chad's parent's house and really enjoyed nice weather and good conversation.
Mimi and KidsThat is a basic rundown!